Church historic marker reinstalled

Our refurbished historic marker has been returned and installed in front of the church

The marker, installed as part of the nation's 1976 bicentennial, was sent to Ohio where it will be refurbished by Sewah Studios - a national company which manufactures historic marker.

historicmarker.png

The marker shares the early history of the congregation and its founding in 1835 and its early relationship with leaders of the denomination.

The Memorials Committee approved with the project and is working closely with the city's historic preservation officer who is getting other churches and property owners to refurbish their historic markers.