There will be a congregational meeting Sunday, July 2nd at 9:30 am to share important discussions about church ministries and congregational life.
The meeting will include a report from the Visioning Committee which has been meeting weekly.
Their report will included discussions on:
- potential for effective ministry focusing on youth and young adults,
- possibility for new ordained minister to be added to staff to implement new ministry
- focusing on youth and young adults,
- current building maintenance needs,
- anticipated future building maintenance requirements,
- plans in place to work with denomination program New Hope Partnership to secure comprehensive building and systems audit and to develop detailed congregational assessment
It is important for everyone within our membership to make every effort to attend.
In order to help accommodate as many as possible the meeting has been set on a Sunday morning and during the Sunday School time slot.